Monday, April 17, 2006

I'm Back!

Just got back yesterday from my Singapore-Phuket trip & boy am I pooped! Had a greeeat time but it was all a bit non-stop.

The main event of course was my GrandMa's 80th birthday dinner.
Gma & her kids :

Gma & her grandkids and great-grandkids


The rest of the trip included shopping time (Thank you Takashimaya), but mostly hanging out with the rellies since we're all rarely in the same place at the same time.

My new Singapore restaurant recommendations for Singapore are :
- the Xiao Long Bao restaurant at the Paragon Shopping Centre basement (sorry, don't know the name)
- 5-Star Chicken Rice on East Coast Road
- The Soup Restaurant (or something like that) in the shopping centre on Orchard with the massive DFS (Duty Free Shopping) store

So much to say about the Phuket trip, so I'll save that for another post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home